Saturday, July 24, 2010

So Much to Blog--Not Enough Time!

I have been away too long!

Good news: Postponed the '20s party, so I thought I would have more time to post all the fashion pictures I wanted to.

More good news (though not so good for blogging!): Started a writing group, a new book, and working on a book I want to have published within the next couple of years. Then stomach flu, or something like it (that was not good news). Oh my!

Lots to catch up on! The party is one week from now, and there is so much I want to blog about when it comes to 1920s fashion:

-The popularity of sunbathing! (After all, it is summer!)
-Long strands of beads, and easy way to flapper-ize your look.
-Oriental influence on clothing.
-Men's fashion!

Hopefully I can get something done this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment