Saturday, November 19, 2011

Lipstick Cravings!

Not sure what it is, but this year I have been struck with wild lipstick cravings.  I have bought so many new tubes this year!  I guess part of what fed this was when I bought a horrible Revlon mascara.  I love Revlon; if you dislike something, all you need to do is politely write them about it, and they will do their best to make it right.  Because I was so disappointed in this mascara, they sent me some coupons for their products.  I LOVE their lipsticks, which are not heavy and waxy like others.  They also contain aloe and vitamin E!  So much to love.  Well, I bought some new shades.  And some more new shades.  While some lipstick lines advertise being inspired by vintage-shades, there are lots out there not labeled as such that work for the vintage lady.  I'm planning to share these with you sometime soon!

I know...I keep promising more posts of vintage-friendly lipsticks and never seem to get around to it.  Once again, I apologize.  Guess it's something with the weather getting chilly, I procrastinate about going out in the cold sunshine to model lipstick.  Well, when I find my motivation, get ready!  There will be lots of lip color shades for you to try out for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment