Saturday, January 7, 2012

Vintage Hair Itinerary!

So!  Looks like some of you are interested in some vintage-hair tutorials--marvelous!  :D  I'm planning to do photo tutorials since...I'm not very good at talking on camera and all that, ha, ha.  Well, here are some styles I'm hoping to feature:

-A fake '20s/'30s bob

-1940s hair, including:
     -general hair rolls
     -victory rolls
     -a "pompadour" roll
     -one I don't know the name of but it's easy!

-Gibson Girl-inspired up-do

-PIN CURLS--A major staple of vintage hairstyles!  There are a few different ways of doing these and I want to highlight all of the ways I know of.

Let me know if there are any other styles you would like to see.  Even if they are ones I haven't tried, I'm always up for a new hairstyle challenge!

2 comments:

  1. I don't know what this style is called. But I would love to have it done for my upcoming wedding.

    http://hot1940shairstyles.com/vintagehairstyles/1940s-hair-%E2%80%93-create-1940%E2%80%99s-hair-that-turns-heads/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love a tutorial on the 30s faux bob with finger waves/curls (?) I have long to medium length hair though. Hoping to look good for my 30th ;)

    ReplyDelete