Saturday, July 14, 2012

Reviews?

I meant to write a post a few days ago, but my internet froze up to a point where I just had to shut everything down.  I'm not sure what's causing it; I reset my Firefox, and have deleted a lot off of my computer, so it must be my internet provider.  How tedious!

I was very anxious, and have been reading Dale Carnegie's How to Stop Worrying and Start Living.  It has been very helpful.  His other book, How to Win Friends and Influence People, is worth the fame it has received.  And they're both vintage, too!

Besides being really hot and drought-like here, I'm getting very antsy about my cosmetics business.  I have lots of new things--finally, that talc-free, perfumed powder I wanted to make!



It's nearly identical to the shade of Coty's Air-Spun that I use.  Triumph!

But...I'm dissatisfied.  I don't feel that business is picking up as it should.  So, I've been wondering...Would readers be interested in seeing reviews of my own vintage-inspired make up?  Are there any readers who might want to do a review of it on their own blogs?  I am very interested in as much feedback and product-exposure as possible.

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Hooray! I don't know when I'll start reviews; sometime when I'm not sleeping in so much so I won't have such puffy eyes. :p

      Let me know if you are interested in reviewing some makeup on your blog. :) eliza.fragrances@gmail.com to contact me.

      Delete